Vice President - European HPC Research and development D Center
The Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) group at Intel is driving an aggressive roadmap of CPU and GPU products to address the insatiable computing demand from the world's most demanding HPC AI workloads and pioneering technologies to deliver the next era of zetta scale computing. We are expanding in Europe and have recently established an HPC/AI Research and Development center in Paris, France. Working with global teams, the R and D center will own critical deliverables across architecture, platform engineering, software engineering, customer engineering, and research.
The VP of Intel's European HPC R D Center is responsible for:
* Delivering technical solutions in support of Intel's HPC-AI product roadmap spanning key domains of platform and system architecture, open fabric development, software solutions and enablement, customer engineering and scaling along with technology research
* Building a world-class organization from domain experts across the region and implementing state-of-the-art processes to yield optimal results
* Driving strategic technical relationships with European-based customers, end-user, ISVs, the broader developer community and academic intuitions
* Partnering with European sales leaders and government affairs to yield the best business results for Intel
The leader will report to the Executive VP and GM of Intel's Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics organization.
* Masters degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field
* 10+ years deep domain expertise across HPC, AI, or relevant field
* Proven ability to incubate, grow and lead large R/D organizations, develop engineering talent and successfully collaborate with C-level or GM executive teams
* Broad connections within France and the European technical community, specifically in the domains of HPC-AI
* Exceptional communication skills (fluency in French and English) and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
* 15+ years deep domain expertise across HPC, AI, or relevant fields
* First-hand knowledge of Intel's Super Compute product roadmap and differentiating capabilities to achieve full product leadership