Ohio Technology Fabrication Process Engineer Graduate Intern
The Ohio Technology Fabrication group is looking for highly motivated individuals to sustain, ramp, and transfer new technologies using state of the art equipment and materials.
This is a summer and/or extended onsite internship with Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (OTF) and might have an opportunity to extend virtually.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Sustaining day-to-day operations across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability.
- Cycle time.
- Defects and parametric performance.
- Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations.
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork
- Strong problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Must be an actively enrolled and progressing as a student pursuing a Master or PhD of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related field.
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- In this position, you will be temporarily relocated to Arizona for the duration of the summer internship.
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Other LocationsUS,PhoenixCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.