Basebuild Project Manager (m/f/d)
Intel has announced a major expansion of Intel’s production capacities in Europe and plans to develop two first-of-their-kind semiconductor fabs in Magdeburg, Germany, the capital of Saxony-Anhalt. Planning has started, with construction expected to begin in the first half of 2023 and production planned to come online in 2027, pending European Commission approval.
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, Architectural and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, Tool Install, new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world-class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
This position may be Virtual or require a temporary training assignment, prior to assignment to Magdeburg, Germany
- Final location is Magdeburg site
- Interim location of this role is Home Based Office until office premises will be available, ETA: Q4 2022
As a Basebuild Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan and deliver base build construction projects using multiple project delivery and compensation strategies.
- From project initiation through closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS, quality program, project controls and change management.
- Ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and to Base build standard operating procedures. Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, bulk gas, electrical, architectural, IT and I/C.
- Interact and partner with customer management.
- Resource plan the project.
- Provide direction to the Base build project teams.
- Have a sound knowledge of the project and construction contracts.
- Partner with Tool Install, CS Operations and Factory to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
- This role entails intensive planning & design efforts in various areas of this function, for this project and related projects.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Team player.
- Leadership skills to manage a diverse team.
- Expertise to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have at least one of the following
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related Engineering degree with 4+ years of experience with MS Project and Project/Construction management on major facilities and base build construction projects including: contract management, schedule and budget development and management; change control; construction means and methods.
- Master's degree in Construction Management or related Engineering degree with 3+ years of experience with MS Project and Project/Construction management on major facilities and base build construction projects including: contract management, schedule and budget development and management; change control; construction means and methods.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP)
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs