Fab Hiring for Senior Engineering Managers/ Senior Engineers
Intel is looking for Senior Engineering Managers and Senior Engineers to join our Manufacturing Supply and Operations team specifically our Fab Sort Manufacturing Organization in the Europe & United States locations. We are also looking for Senior Process and Yield Engineers, as well as Data Scientists how have experience in Semiconductor High Volume Manufacturing.
Some of the roles that we are looking for:
Leadership Roles: Leadership roles in Fab Sort Manufacturing is responsible for working across functional areas with their peers creating the vision, setting the objectives and executing to the deliverables to make a world class factory on all key pillars (Safety, People, and org health Quality, Output, Velocity, Cost). They are a role model for culture with a strong focus on being fearless, customer obsessed, truthful and transparent and quality. Senior Managers must have a proven track record of developing and managing highly productive and effective teams in the semiconductor industry.
Roles we are looking for are such as the below but not limited to: -
- Director of Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Section managers
- Module Deputy Directors
- Module Dept managers
- Process Managers
- Equipment Managers
- Process Integration Deputy Director
Senior Process Engineers: Develop and sustain such processes as Wet and Dry Etch, Lithography, Thin Films, Diffusion, Implant, CMP, Plating, or Wet Cleans in semiconductor fab manufacturing operations. Plans and implements capacity, and operational improvements to maximize output while improving the safety and quality of operations Yield & Integration Engineers: Focus on goal settings of Factory Yield, monitor indicators, interact, and integrate multiple stakeholders into continuous Yield improvement towards Factory goals.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- Candidates must have at least a BS degree in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, material science, other engineering related field.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 12 years Intel manufacturing experience with demonstrated technical acumen within the area of responsibility, transfer, start-up, 300mm and sustaining HVM experience.
- Process Engineering supporting any one of the Semiconductor wafer fabrication Modules and processes such as Dry Etch, Litho, Thin Films, Diffusion, Implant, CMP, Plating, or Wet Cleans in semiconductor fab manufacturing operations.
- Yield data analytics skill (data query, cleaning/sanity check, preparation, data analysis/statistical method (via JMP), visualization, drawing conclusion)
- Machine Learning/Data science Experience designing professional software using Python, C++.
- Knowledgeable in Quality/Yield and problem solving (8D report, Excursion management, FMEA, Yield improvement)
- Advance English communication skills
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated these key competencies: Leadership, Influence, Achieving Results through People, Strategic Thinking/Setting Direction, Leveraging Diversity, and Communication
- The successful candidate will role-model Intel safety and Quality Values and the F28 Culture / attributes below:
- Capable of inspiring, leading and motivating a large diverse workforce with a high sense of urgency.
- Inspire engagement, collaboration, team work and commitment within the organization, the VF network and Intel (e.g. CS,FIN, GSM, FCP, Planning, MIT)
- Apply broad and deep business and strategic acumen
- Exceptional people manager (people skills) , and healthy organization
- Set clear, actionable strategies to meet the business needs
- Role model courage, candor, and integrity in the face of change
- Take informed risks and promote an environment that challenges the status quo
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs