CS FFO IR TCM (Gas and Chemical) Graduate Engineer
Corporate Services touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible.
Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Total Chemical Management Engineers are responsible for:
Directly working on bulk and specialized chemical and gaseous systems.
Identifying opportunities to improve existing system efficiency and reliability, and is expected to understand and keep track of your system maintenance.
In this position, you will be part of our Ireland Facilities team and will oversee, sustain and improve our chemical/gas delivery systems and processes.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Ability to identify, analyze and problem solve immediate issues with technical equipment.
- Demonstrated experience taking mechanical technical knowledge and explaining it to a non-mechanical technical and non-technical audience.
- Utilizing quality systems, diagnosing process issues and interpreting data related to bulk chemical and gas delivery systems.
- Role modeling safety and attentive to detail and procedural requirements related to the handling of hazard production materials.
- Ability to work shutdowns and other shifts as needed to support production.
- Apply well-defined verbal and written communications skills in a business setting.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment composed of both technical and management personnel to resolve issues quickly and economically.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; from engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrate the application of structured problem-solving methods and tools.
At Intel inclusion means we recognize and respect the worth and dignity of every employee. We promote and sustain a sense of belonging, valuing diverse talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences to help Intel win. Our success depends on Intel’s amazing employees. Make Intel your workplace of choice today. Intel provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees in all areas of employment.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, characteristics that are commonly or historically associated with race including hair, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.