Manufacturing Operator (Contract based in Penang/Kulim)
Kulim, Malaysia; Malaysia Job ID JR0178324 Job Category Contract Employee Work Mode On-site Required Experience Level Contract
- Manufacturing Operator perform functions associated with all dies and units production including operations, equipment, process and training.
- Responsible for running operation process safely with quality outputs.
- Performs set-up, calibration and sustaining for operational equipment.
- Collects and evaluates operating data for online respond to equipment to ensure process optimization.
- Responsible to buddy and be peer trainer to new people.
- Participates in safety forums and site Emergency Response Team as required.
- Some judgment and initiative is required in resolving nonstandard problems and provide recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on all work.
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- SPM/SPVM/STPM/Certification/Non-Engineering diploma from recognized institution
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Preferably Printed Circuit Board (PCB), Mechanical assembly and test experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating day/night shift schedule