IMR Rework Technician
In this position you will be joining the Intel Module Repair IMR group, located in Kulim, Malaysia, with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for technical professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in repair and service delivery.
- Responsible for lead and carrying out product rework repair of PCBA boards to ensure functionality and efficiency ; meeting the quality standard, delivery timeline and performance metrics.
- To make sure rework execute base on procedure, rework instruction
- Perform works from schematics, diagrams, layouts, technical documents and/or standard operating procedures to carry out boards repair for field units and/or customer returned units.
- Perform L1,L2,L3 rework/soldering at component level by operating rework/soldering tools/xray/SRT/SOLDERPOT and pressfit
- Analyze and record debug/test/rework results, prepare written documentation, and progress reports on a regular basis.
- Repair WIP inventory control to ensure performance metrics are met.
- Provide technical coaching, mentoring and/or training to others as assigned.
- Support the development of documentation for repair procedures.
- Support REWORK efficiency and overall repair yield improvement.
- Support REWORK cycle time reduction and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma in electrical and electronics, mechanical, mechatronics, or related technical discipline.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience (rework repair L1/L2/L3).
- Preferably with experience in board repair industry. Candidate with experience in rework/failure analysis/troubleshooting and hands-on basic in debug /test repair will be an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge in circuit analysis of schematic diagrams. Able to read and interpret schematic drawings and understand assembly instructions.
- Strong technical knowledge in rework /or In-Circuit).
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret PCB layouts, component datasheets, rework instructions, common scientific and technical documents related to equipment specifications.
- High skill to perform rework and/or soldering.
- Proven ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to write routine reports, pass downs and correspondence.