IMR Board Engineering Manager
In this position you will be joining the Intel Module Repair (IMR) group, located in Kulim, Malaysia. He or she is responsible for supervision or management of engineers a supporting board (HDMx, PPV, STHI, HST, HDBI etc) on new repair and support the sustaining engineering activities by working closely with operation and other functional teams (e.g. TD, CQN, IMR CH, customers) .
Day to day functional management of the organization includes performance management, mentoring, development, forecasting, budgeting, expense control and identification and development of new lower cost repairs in support of factory cost goals.
In addition the person to lead solving complicated technical problems to the root of the problem and deliver robust solutions with systematic fix. Working closely with customers and stakeholders for new project roadmap.
Key CSI will be driving safety, new project enabling net saving, quality, defect reduction, new methodology development support of IMR, TD and factory initiatives.
- Education of BS or MS in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of management experience in an engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of ATM, TD, assembly, test engineering within Intel will be a strong plus
- History of building effective teams that continue to grow and foster in a dynamic environment.
- Proven record in solving complicated problems through a structured approach.
- Must also be able to demonstrate leadership and ability to manage stakeholder effectively.
- Self motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Effective leadership, communication skills, and interpersonal skills, with ability to influence, educate and coach others.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs