Facilities Mechanical Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The heart of Intel innovation lies in its semiconductor facilities and this is your opportunity play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls, including oil-free air systems, Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning (HVAC) systems, chilled water plant, boilers and environmental compliance exhaust systems. Our Mechanical Engineers make a big impact by supporting our daily tactical efforts in safety, reliability and environmental objectives. Furthermore, colleagues will follow your lead in planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and modifications – everything that goes into supporting Intel’s most valuable manufacturing facilities. Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge, your understanding of operating systems, and your superior problem-solving skills to validate system performance, and to collaborate with the site facility management team, suppliers and key stakeholders.Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent Engineering degree from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years of Experience in Mechanical Engineering with experience in large-scale manufacturing/ mechanical engineering facility services support, such as facilities HVAC, exhaust/pumps/piping/valves, PCS, chillers, boilers and compressor systems, Chilled/Process cooling water plant, chemical engineering principles, pumps, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing.
- 2-3 years of experience identifying, analyzing and solving immediate issues with technical equipment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills in a business setting.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and influence both technical and management personnel to resolve issues in a cost efficient way.
- Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them.
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team.
- Experience with Statistical Process control.
- Experience working in a production environment and/or with other facilities process systems.
- Experience commissioning Mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, chillers, HVAC units and compressors
- Experience with project planning, coordination and integration
- Demonstrated ability to professionally present to peers and leadership at site at cross-site meetings and actively participate in cross-site tasks as directed
- Ability to communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate application of structured problem solving methods and tools.
- The candidate is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- The candidate is willing to operate effectively and is seen as a "change agent" to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Other LocationsMY,PenangPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs