APJ Regional Partner Specialist - Events and Campaigns Strategy
In this role, you will be responsible to create overall partner event strategy in the region for Intel led events as well as industry event participation - developing and organizing event plans to invite and draw key partners across Asia-Pacific and Japan to enable with Intel-based based technologies, solutions and products with our country teams.
This includes the project plans, which outlines the event execution, resource management and delivery timeline and the event programme - for both onsite as well as virtual events. This will involve rallying various teams to execute events within tight schedules and within stipulated budget.
You will also be responsible to develop and drive fully integrated, high impact sales and marketing campaigns and strategies to reach and influence partners to adopt, integrate and sell Intel-based technologies, solutions and products throughout the Asia-Pacific and Japan region.
You will work and collaborate effectively across multiple business units at regional and HQ levels, with Intel's Partner and Distribution teams, marketing teams on web, social media to create and deliver unified events and/or business marketing campaigns that represent Intel's technologies and solutions to target specific and multiple partner audiences. On a quarterly basis, you will drive with Intel sales teams in South-east Asia, Australian and New Zealand markets to develop channel go-to-market programs to support partners in integrating as well as reselling Intel-based computing products.
The responsibility will also include strategies for partner recruitment strategies for the countries in the region - driving Partner Recruitment and Retention campaigns for Intel Partner Alliance program, where you influence and interest potential partners to engage with Intel through Intel Partner Alliance and develop partner membership retention campaigns for the yearly renewal cycles.Qualifications
- Bachelor degree with preferred 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, possessing an understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through the partner ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable to clearly present ideas to a wide audience
- Detail-oriented and insightful, he/she possesses excellent communication and is able to multi-task
- Experience in leading thought leadership, demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Proven ability to influence and engage to get results and develop strong partnerships
- Experience in developing compelling joint content and working knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Self-driven with a high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Be keen to measure, test, learn and iterate to arrive at improved results
- Collaborative attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills. Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs