APJ Regional Partner Specialist - Board of Advisors and Voice of Partners
We are looking for a talented and resourceful individual who will develop and manage our research and surveys for the Intel Alliance Partner Program partners, to enable us to listen, analyze and act on the feedback so as to continuously improve our program value and its delivery to our Partner base across Asia-Pacific and Japan region.
A key responsibility of this role is to evolve methods of engaging with select top partner CxOs as our "board of advisors" and put in place, a panel of diverse and knowledgeable industry partner experts to help advise forward-looking opportunities for business subjects across Intel's various business organizations. This is so that we can receive regular views and insights from partners, to engage, expand and grow with Intel in existing and new areas of business.
You will be involved in developing these forums for exchange of knowledge on solutions-focused, segment-based and partner program experience topics with our business units, to help discover current as well as forward-looking views from these top partners so that they understand and consider Intel's and industry's strategies and be able to advise and engage with Intel on them.
You will work with our HQ and country teams to develop the approaches and frameworks required so that we can understand and evaluate Intel's strength of relationship with Partners and also embed their voice and needs into the experience we provide, in our programs, products and solutions.Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, with min. 7 years' working experience in technology industry
- Experience of managing Technology Partner program development or Sales function with proven experience in delivering business results
- Experience and understanding of engaging with a diverse, complex ecosystem of partners across systems, software and services revenue streams
- Self-driven individual with high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Proven ability to influence and engage to get results and develop strong partnerships
- Has analytical skills to understand business requirements and ability to drive solutions to business-related needs
- Strong collaboration skills, demonstrated team orientation and collaborative skills with stakeholder management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs