Account Executive - Malaysia
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to accelerate the transformation of enterprises in Malaysia:
- The candidate will be responsible for advocating Intel products, roadmaps, and solutions across all of Intel's Business Units to accelerate Intel's growth and drive deep, strategic engagements with senior business leaders and technology decision makers at a list of named end-user accounts in the Enterprise and Government verticals.
- The candidate will have the skills, temperament, credibility, and knowledge to operate in a highly complex environment.
- The candidate will work with advanced technology, a network of diverse ecosystem partners, and be capable of engaging senior government officials, IT and procurement teams, ecosystem partners, business development teams, and the C-suite, up to and including the CEO.
- The candidate will represent Intel and our ecosystem in IT Devices, Data Center, Cloud Modernization, HPC, AI, 5G, Security, and Edge in complex use cases and enterprise IT challenges.
- This candidate must effectively utilize player and coach skills to align Intel resources and team members around common strategic objectives.
Impact from these engagements should result in executive-level trusted advisor status which drives Intel's relevance to the customer, customer preference for Intel products, and pull demand for Intel products in key strategic focus areas, including cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence and end-user computing.
The successful candidate will be responsible to develop and/or adapt technology solutions to meet specific KPIs and achieve strategic business objectives over both short term and long-term business horizons. He or she will work closely with Intel's Enterprise and Government sales team and other Business Units to deliver successful business outcomes for their named accounts.
- Solution Sales / Business Development Manager with 8+ years' experience in the HPC, healthcare and life science (HLS) industry, working with a leading consulting firm, SI/ISV or global IT company.
- Proven track record of delivering business results for large enterprise customers.
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong drive to succeed.
- Strong relevant industry knowledge and insights with a demonstrated track record of success building and maintaining executive-level relationships.
- Comfortable working independently and with multiple stakeholders/teams (including leadership, technical teams, marketing, operations, and support teams) in a fast-paced environment with high levels of ambiguity under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record making and meeting commitments.
- Maintain a positive outlook in the face of challenges, strong discipline, and organizational skills with a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)