LIWS studet for PE studies - K. Gat
In this position, you will be working in the LIWS area in the corporate services organization in Kiryat Gat, in order to verify systems are functioning well, performing all maintenance activities on the equipment, and monitoring the equipment constantly.
Systems activities on the shift include:
- Read and Rounds.
- Coordination and management of activities.
- Performance of repairs and advanced troubleshooting of equipment, which includes mechanical and electronic systems and management of excursions based on RFCs.
- You will be working in shifts schedule.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
You should be studying for a Practical Engineer degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Water or Chemical with at least 1.5 years till graduation and with the ability to work 2 to 3 shifts a week (one shift must be morning shift (8:00-17:00), others can be during the night or weekend).
Additional qualifications include:
- High level and experience with EXCEL, ACCESS, and Microsoft Office.
- Multitasking and ability to work in parallel on many tasks
- Ability to work in a team with good team relations.
- Ability to work with priorities.
- High Technical skills and ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- High customer orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- High ability to express verbally and written in English.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs