Data Visualization Engineer - Kiryat Gat
Our Fab Facilities Operations Group (FFO) is seeking a passionate Data Visualization Engineer, who can take complex datasets and turn them into insightful dashboards and/or reports. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast paced, data-driven, and results-oriented engineering environment, with a track record of innovation. You will possess the skills to understand the customers use-case and generate a story board to effectively communicate with the customer to ensure all parties are aligned. Most importantly you enjoy learning, mentoring, adapting, and driving change toward modern solutions.
As a Data Visualization Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Use modern reporting tools to streamline and automate the manual, repetitive reporting processes, bringing new insights to leaders in an interactive and timely manner.
- Use data modeling, prototyping, statistics, data mining, and scenario analysis to collect, explore, and extract insights and present them using Power BI.
- Develop scaled data models for the Enterprise to proliferate operational data, increase automation, and drive decisions.
- Act as a Data Translator to communicate the value of analytic work.
- Articulate and advocate for work based on estimated/calculated business impact with Senior Leadership.
- Influence IT and other partner orgs on needs for data infrastructure, tools, etc.
- Work to increase data proficiency for Corporate Services through development and deployment of training.
- Expand beyond descriptive analytics to derive more insights through use of tools such as Power BI, JMP, Python, or scripting languages.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Skills to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills to work in a data environment with a tolerance for ambiguity.
- Skills to demonstrate Power BI visualization techniques.
- Curiosity to experiment, learn, persist through setbacks, and solve difficult problems with a methodical approach.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Information Systems, or related field of study with 4+ years of related experience.
- 2+ years' experience creating reports using PowerBI, Tableau or similar business intelligence/visualization tool.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Information Systems, or related field of study with 2+ years of related experience.
- 1+ years' experience creating reports using PowerBI, Tableau or similar business intelligence/visualization tool.
- Working level experience with critical facilities or semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Familiarity with systems and data environments.
- Skilled with data visualization and BI reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of database structures and query languages (SQL).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (JSL, Python, or other).
- Formula expression languages (e.g. DAX).