Back of House (BOH) Manager - Kiryat Gat
In this position you will work as part of the CS Fab Facilities and Operations team. Your role will include leading the back of house Site Projects Group Construction (SPGC) projects team which provides a construction service to both facilities and manufacturing areas. A construction service provider has Safety as a core value and ensures that all activities carried out are performed with a Safety first approach. In a live manufacturing facility, Quality is also a key value. All activities need to be aware of the potential knock-on effects to a live manufacturing facility around construction works. You will be part of a team constantly evolving to meet the customers needs.
As a BOH Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading construction support for all Back of House Projects planned and emergency works
- Responsible for safety, quality, schedule and cost for all projects under SPGC back of house.
- Plan and deliver construction projects to meet customer milestones and partner with multiple stakeholders to deliver projects in a changing environment.
- Ensure that projects at all times are in compliance with good Construction Practices and to Industry/ Intel operating procedures.
- Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, electrical, architectural, IT and I and C.
- Co-ordinating with design teams to define and sign off system improvements with system owners, ensuring constructability and compliance.
- Contract management with third parties to provide existing SPG services and proactively looking at contracts to ensure we are future ready.
- Represent FFO in the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) team for financial forecasting, execution, and cost savings initiatives for support contracts which service back of house operations.
- Responsible for contracts execution, quality of service delivery and service contract changes for back of house only.
You should have a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Structural, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering related with more than 5 years of experience in project construction management on major facilities.
Additional qualifications include:
- Commitment to safety, for yourself and those around you.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a changing environment
- Expertise to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Support of simultaneous multiple projects, task forces, cross site and cross discipline teams, and incident resolution.
- Skills to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high performing team to achieve challenging goals.
- Written, visual, and verbal communication skills in relation to technical topics.
- Curiosity and a predisposition for learning.
- Customer services skills and the skills to build, as well as maintain, working relationships.
- Skills to influence across all levels of the organization.
- Continuously improve standards and best known methods.
- This role entails intensive planning and design efforts in various areas of this function, for related projects
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs