Xeon SoC Pre-Silicon Validation - Undergrad Intern
In this position, you will be working alongside a world-class SOC design team within the Xeon Engineering Group (XEG) delivering on next-generation Xeon products/IPs for Server markets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the logical design of a microprocessor satisfies the architectural specification
- Creating and optimizing the validation environment, tools and methodologies
- Developing or using checking software to compare model behavior against a specification
- Generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage and debugging failure cases
- Writing software to provide controllability and observability into the architectural model
- Analyzing microarchitectural features to identify possible problem areas
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
***This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.***
Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineering, or related field
3+ months experience in:
- Digital design
- Computer architecture
- Object-oriented programming
Available for a 6- 9 month (full-time) internship
- Pre- or post-silicon ASIC verification/validation
- OVM and UVM methodologies
- Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Scripting in languages such as Python or Perl.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs