SOC Validation Infrastructure engineer
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our Xeon Server Team. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and process-oriented Verification Engineer to work as part of the SOC Validation Infrastructure Team on multiple Xeon SoCs. In this role as an SoC Validation Infrastructure Engineer you will be part of the server team chartered with delivering very high performance SoCs for multiple market segments. You will be working with SOC design/integration teams, Pre Si Validation teams, and Arch teams to develop SOC validation environments for next generation Xeon Server Processors.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Defining, implementing, and deploying verification capabilities, methodologies, and process improvements.
- Work on development of test-bench components, environment enhancements, BFMs, checkers, trackers, scoreboard, and functional coverage.
- Strong discipline and attention to detail in ensuring effective high-quality verification that minimizes bug escapes to higher levels of validation.
- Participation in system integration/verification in cooperation with system engineering and development teams to conduct integration/bring-up activities in pre-silicon environments.
- Mentorship of other team members on verification BKMs (Best Known Methods) and debug.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Electrical, Computer or any Engineering related field and 3+ years of experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical, Computer or any Engineering related field with 2+ years of experience in:
- Microprocessors, computer system architecture, VLSI design
- Digital state machine architecture and logic design
- System Verilog
- Simulation-based debug (VCS, Verdi, DVE)
- Testbench development