Intel Federal Program Manager
Come build a future with us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Intel Federal (IFED) group within our larger Data Center and Artificial Intelligence (DCAI) Group as a Program Manager!
Who we Are:
Intel Federal LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation with the responsibility of managing Intel's business with the US Federal Government. At our heart, we collaborate with Intel Business Units and partners across Intel to develop and execute programs for US Government (USG) agencies, defense contractors, and others that align with Intel's strategies. IFED is at the forefront of Intel's strategic initiatives with the US Federal Government. The Intel Federal Program Management Office (PMO) is a team of program managers and project controls analysts who lead a variety of exciting programs that bring Intel technology to meet the mission needs of the government agencies.
Who you are:
Intel Federal is looking for a Program Manager who wants to work on dynamic contracts with numerous internal and external customers. You will report to the Intel Federal Program Management Office.
A day in the life of:
As the Program Manager, you will directly facilitate engagements with external government customers regarding complex programs that could be tied to research, development, and validation of various initiatives such as custom silicon solutions. Additionally, you will work in partnership with business unit engineering organizations to plan and manage technical programs/projects to meet specific government contractual objectives and goals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Set direction, plan, and manage programs by balancing government customer expectations, technical need, business impact of decisions within the bounds of government contracts and Intel Federal guardrails. These programs may be large in scope, impact, and complexity with extensive cross organizational dependencies.
- Be a key interface and manage interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Influence business unit or cross-organizational strategies relevant to program goals, providing solutions to a wide-range of problems.
- Define a plan to meet objectives, communicate expectations to team members, manage project budget, schedules, risk management, and change control processes.
- Ensure that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Gain knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
- Partner with compliance, legal, export control, and finance organizations.
- Support business development activities by assisting in the program management input for bid and proposal processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Team player with demonstrated experience influencing others.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated; good critical thinking skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to lead at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills along with experience in driving efficiencies across an organization.
- Tolerance for and experience working in ambiguous situations. In this position you will gain invaluable experience that will allow growth and expanded opportunities across Intel.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum education requirements and minimum required qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Program Management, or related field plus 6 years of industry work experience, or
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Program Management, or related field plus 4 years of industry work experience, or
- PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Program Management, or related field plus 2 years of related work experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 6 plus years of experience with project management to include managing project costs, schedule, risk management, and change control processes.
- 4 plus years of experience managing projects/programs with a complex set of stakeholders.
This position involves work on US Government Contracts and/or proposals for US Government Contracts that limit participation to US Citizens. A person may be required to provide proof of US Citizenship in order to comply with US government requirements. Any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon satisfying any government requirements regarding proof of citizenship.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with US Government (USG) funded contracts and a working knowledge of USG regulations (FAR, CAS regulations) governing such contracts.
- Experience working with teams that are writing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) with the USG.
- Experience managing effective external customer relationships.
- PMI and/or PMP certifications.Inside this Business GroupThe Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Other LocationsUS,OR,Hillsboro;US,VA,Fairfax;US,AZ,Phoenix;US,CA,Santa ClaraCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs