The Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Group (AXG) is a newly formed team focused on execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics for Intel. The group is chartered with delivering solutions for integrated and discrete graphics segments across client, enterprise, and datacenter, as well as high-performance computing (HPC).
In this position, the candidate would help define the architecture for next generation SoC fabrics used within Intel's advanced computing and graphics products. The candidate is expected to actively collaborate with other architects as well as design and software engineers working on complex discrete graphics SoCs.
Candidate responsibilities include the following:
* Work with a global team of architects and software engineers to successfully deliver an SoC fabric architecture.
* Responsible for helping to define fabric-as-IP that can be delivered into multiple products across multiple generations.
* Interface with other teams for design collateral requirements,
* Close collaboration with planning teams, architects, verification, DFT, software, physical design and post-silicon teams.
* Drive resolution of issues with IP and SoC development teams to meet schedule and quality.
The candidate should exhibit:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good understanding of SoC and IP architectures, cache coherence protocols, high performance network-on-chip design, IP integration, DV and constraints.
* Proactive drive to achieve high-quality results through strong team-work.
* Proven ability to drive solutions to complex cross-functional technical problems working with senior technical peers/partner organizations.
* Solid breadth of design expertise spanning all phases of the design cycle.
* Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment and seamlessly multitask.
BSEE/MSEE in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 13 years of relevant industrial experience.Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.Other LocationsUS,FolsomCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.