Sr. Analog Mixed Signal Engineer
Hsinchu, Taiwan Job ID JR0230983 Job Category Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
- MS in EE with a minimum of 8 years experience in the field of I/O mixed signal circuit design and/or PLL design and clocking architecture.
- The ideal candidate will have designed high-speed serial interfaces or I/O designs such as DDR, USB, MIPI etc.
- The candidate would understand what transistor characteristics are needed to get the best performance.
- The candidate would need to be very familiar with design tools and should be able to debug issues with tool setups process files etc
- Ability to summarize data in graphical forms is highly desired.
- A good understanding of I/O layouts is required.