1) Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp for products manufactured at external foundries and Intel internal assembly and test facilities.
2) Make contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
3) Evaluate and debug test methods to improve test stability and yield in manufacturing.
4) Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
5) Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
6) Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
7) Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
8) Position is in Taiwan but travel to Intel manufacturing facilities in other sites in Asia may be needed.Qualifications
1) BS In Electrical and/or Computer Engineering with 5 years of experience or MS with 2+ years of experience.Inside this Business Group
2) Experience in writing test programs for automated test equipment, debugging customer returns for product issues, knowledge of test and manufacturing practices in the rest of the industry.
3) Project management skills including creating and tracking schedules, highlighting and seeking help from management and other groups both within Intel and at the suppliers are highly desirable.
4) Experience with EDA vendor tools for ATPG, simulation, yield analysis is highly desired.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.