1. Responsible for establishing consistent process across OSATs to ensure good test quality and results.
2. Establish BKM process for wafer sort, final test and system level test processes and OSATs proliferation.
3. Creates test equipment checkout criteria and maintenance requirements to OSATs.
4. Responsible for prober and handler recipe management and optimization.
5. Responsible for prober, handler and final test; system level test change kits buyoff.
6. Creates OCAP handling procedure for prober and handler alarms during testing.
7. Responsible for OSATs scorecard.
8. Drives continuous improvement. E.g: yield, cycle time, cp and cpk, inline control, OEE
9. Work with Quality to close on any audit findings.Qualifications
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical EngineeringInside this Business Group
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in high volume semiconductor test
3. Strong understanding and experience in wafer sort, final test and system level test manufacturing process
4. Experience in prober, handler, socket and change-kits troubleshooting and repair, socket maintenance.
5. Familiar with burn-in operation, socket and change-kits design concept will be an advantage
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
7. Proficient in 8D and 5Why methodology, perform process FMEA, and able to assist in ISO9000 audit
8. Good communication skills and able to interface and communicate effectively with test hardware and ATE suppliers, BUs and OSATs
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.