Foundry Technology Engineering (FTE) group under Global External Manufacturing and Sourcing (GEMS) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to be part of an exciting engineering team dedicated to enabling and supporting Foundation IPs for Intel design projects (such as client, server, core, atom, graphics, mixed-signal IPs, testchips and other SoC projects) to be successful on external foundry process technologies.
As a Senior Memory Design Engineer, you will collaborate and partner with stakeholders in FTE, Intel design teams and external foundries to assess the impact of process design kits on memory bit cells and complex periphery circuits to enable fast design execution and convergence on new processes.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support technology definition and impact evaluation of process/model changes on Power-Performance-Area (PPA), reliability and process variation for benchmarking memory circuits
- Enable and support memory array/IP and testchip design/execution, as well as pre/post-Si validation/debug
- Contribute to pathfinding activities through collaborations with stakeholders in other design and business groups
- Master's Degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in hands-on memory circuit design as well as CAD tools/flows/methodologies
Inside this Business Group
- A successful candidate should have demonstrated experience/expertise in the following areas:
- Design Technology Co-Optimization and power-performance-area analysis
- Design under process variations and aging
- Design robustness and reliability verifications
- Static Timing Analysis
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.