Foundry Product Engineer
1. Conduct external foundry technology evaluation, transistor device matching, and identify Si gaps (through yield data log analysis, understanding test algorithms and relevant circuits, and coordinating cross-functional matrix task force teams on reaching desired yield, product performance, and KPIs.)
2. Evaluate manufacturing window, process capability, and manage design collateral.
3. Work with Foundry to drive results by tracking actions, managing, resolving excursions, and identifying process improvement opportunities.
4. Lead taskforces to resolve product-related or design-related problems.
5. Handle high volume production material disposition after yield test.Qualifications
1. 8+ years of working experience in Product Engineering, Test Engineering, Process/device Integration, or design collateral/IP/technology enablement in the semiconductor field. Or PHD with 5+ years of working experience in the domain listed above.
2. Familiar with silicon foundry process and semiconductor yield and diagnostics analysis is a must. Experience in leading foundry technology is highly preferred.
3. Good at the problem-solving process and taskforce management. With strong communication and presentation skills.
4. Team player, good inter-people relationship, and self-motivated. Good spoken and written in English.
5. Experience in digital/mixed-signal circuit design or technology/spice/IP management is a plus
6. Familiar with the aging model or experience in technology/product quality and reliability area is a plus.Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.