Foundry Product Engineer
Hsinchu, Taiwan Job ID JR0228890 Job Category Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
At Intel, we create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. As a Foundry Product Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting external foundry technology evaluation, transistor device matching
- Identifying Si gaps to SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) model,
- Driving improvement to optimize product performance,
- Evaluating process/ manufacturing window and process capability study,
- Coordinating NPI supporting internal customers to achieve seamless product tape-in and Si delivery.
- You will work with people in different time zones and you will be part of the cross-functional project teams with design enabling, advanced packaging development, quality/ reliability, and post-silicon validation teams.
- You will collaborate with external foundry driving best results by setting up expectations, tracking actions, managing and resolving technical issues.
- You will travel to visit foundry suppliers and Intel experts when business travel resumes.
- Engineer with a master degree in electronic engineering, physics, or material science
- 10 years in the semiconductor industry 5 years of experience in advanced CMOS device engineering, device modeling, and process integration would be preferred
- Innovative mindset to identify and drive technology and Si to spice model gap assessment for improvement, RF device and process technology optimization