Foundry Technology Engineering (FTE) group under Global External Manufacturing and Sourcing (GEMS) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to be part of an exciting engineering team to enable external foundry process technologies for leading edge Intel products.
The individual will work on external foundry engagement, design technology co-optimization, product technical readiness assessment, design execution support and program management to deliver competitive products.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage the infrastructure for database, documents, logs and environment centralization of design flows including multiple foundries with multiple technology nodes. Build up the sync-up scheme and system to ensure the quality of version control
- Support physical design automation and physical feature extraction for improving the performance and efficiency of design flow, PPAC, and DTCO purposes.
- Resolve design-rule and layout related issues. Generate solution scripts or decks of commercial tools for cross functional teams
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor required, Master and PhD preferred in Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- 8 years of industry experience in the following areas:
o IC design
o Semiconductor manufacturing
o EDA and software
- Version control experience is highly desired. GIT, Perforce or JIRA experience is a plus.
- One or more programming language among Python, C, TCL, PERL and shell script is required. Mentor Calibre SVRF or Cadence SKILL language experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and communication to address complex topics in cross team cooperation
- Experience of design collateral including PDK models, standard cell library, and APR is a plus
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.