Process Engineering Lead
- Independently develop new processes, specifications, methodology and other processing techniques to improve and apply for a robust manufacturing process.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions on complex issues where analysis and data require in-depth evaluation and implement preventive actions to achieve Defect-Free-Manufacturing.
- Engage in technical discussion or reviews participated by experts from across the globe including technology development site to define design standards or rules.
- Be a mentor to technical lead pipelines or junior engineers thru competency development and project leadership
- Support manufacturing operations in cost saving programs, quality improvement and resolutions on production line issues utilizing industry problem solving methodology tools
- Write technical paper for solutions and get accepted to present in either local or external technical conferences here and abroad with opportunity to get it Patented.
The candidate must possess below qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Bachelor of Science and/or prolonged course of study in engineering or equivalent experience. MS degree or PhD is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process and equipment engineering from manufacturing, industry, semiconductor or electronic components manufacturing is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams in driving quality, cost, yield, productivity on high volume manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly knowledgeable in statistical and problem-solving tools like MBPS, 8D, FMEA, Lean Six Sigma methodology, JMP statistical analysis and Design of Experiment
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills with an understanding of semiconductor test and failure analysis methods. Integrates working knowledge of other disciplines into innovative solutions and applications.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and multi-functional team from across the globe, should be team-oriented and exercises effective decision-making and influencing skills.
- Having Program development and process knowledge is an advantage
Get to Know our Team:
How would you like to work in an organization that provide diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone respects and builds trust with each other? Are you a passionate learner who’s always looking for opportunities to improve and innovate? If this is what you are looking for, Intel is the place to be!
At Intel, we are always learning, and with that learning comes amazing experiences. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Intel Products Vietnam is the largest manufacturing facility in Intel’s global Assembly and Test network. Our Engineering departments are engineering powerhouse comprising of highly motivated, data driven and result oriented individuals diverse in ideas & experience. We are looking welcome diverse technical Talents into our team! A highly energetic individual with strong technical background to drive engineering solutions and enable new technology transfers.
Join us in our journey to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.