ISV and Cloud Partner Sales Account Manager
The ISV and Cloud PSAM (Partner Sales Account Manager) is a commissioned sales role responsible for defining and executing Intel's software and cloud consumption strategy through ecosystem partnerships with ISVs, CSPs and Cloud-Native SI/MSPs/Distributors based in Vietnam.
In this highly impactful role, the account manager will identify and develop new partner engagement to drive both short and long-term sales objectives, while establishing a strategic technology partnership and positioning Intel as their trusted advisor for software and hardware considerations.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Onboard and nurture new account relationship with ISVs and Cloud Scale partners in Vietnam through market research and analysis to identify key ISVs and cloud-native Managed Service Providers.
- Articulate C-level value proposition by evangelizing Intel's software and cloud technology platform and solutions to address the partners' key business challenges.
- Drive engagement with various Business Unit Groups and Technical teams to enable ISV applications leveraging on Intel architectures and software toolkits. Identify Cloud Management Tooling being used by MSP/SI partners and engage to expose Intel silicon and software impacts on workload performance.
- Enable collaborations between partners and end customers to deliver cloud assessments and cloud optimization as well as to scale cloud solution deployment that land on Intel-optimized workloads.
- Engage with various Intel technology partners to identify and map collaboration opportunities for sales acceleration and pipeline build.
- Orchestrate and execute go-to-market sales plans and partner programs to accelerate the adoption of Intel software toolkits, IaaS and PaaS service offerings based on Intel platform and technologies to drive pull-through for Intel silicon consumption. Activities will also include, but not limited to, partner-led campaigns, presales training and support, ecosystem joint marketing, POC and customer success stories.
Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of:
- Maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term
- Increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers
- Identifying new business opportunities and new customers by addressing traditional and emerging AI markets utilising Deep Learning or Machine Learning.
- Aligning with colleagues to position the overall Intel portfolio to drive end to end solutions.
- Communicating account strategies to field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Developing a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution, and code of ethics.
Candidate must possess a strong background in technology, experienced at influencing innovation with technology partners and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. Candidates should have experience and demonstrated strong customer skills with ability to engage new and existing partners, deliver joint programs and solutions. Willingness to manage through ambiguity, define strategic direction and translate into actionable initiatives that drive measurable results will be essential. Desire and initiative to collaborate across functions, continuously learn, grow and teach others will be critical skills in this role.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Technology with Business background.
- 5+ years of software sales experience including a good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning applications OR 5+ years of business development experience in a partner account/sales role with a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) or a strategic partner of a CSP.
- Prior pre-sales and solution selling experience of complete end-to-end solution comprising of cloud managed services, applications (AI/DL/ML) and edge-to-cloud infrastructure is desired.
- Knowledge of the economics and value chain of ecosystem, channel and distribution partnerships
Additional profile qualifications preferred:
- Preferably 4+ years of experience in technical areas e.g. software frameworks, toolkits, libraries and/or other programming platform such as Cuda, Openvino.
- Proven track record of navigating within cross-functional and highly matrix teams across regions and cultures, strong inclusive collaboration skills and recognized for this by customers and internally.
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage effectively across working levels to drive business outcomes.
- Excellent organization, project management and execution skills with strong operational discipline.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset with passion to make a HUGE impact by being truly customer obsessed.
- Solid business and technical knowledge of the software industry and ecosystem.
- Understanding of Intel AI platforms and technologies.