Systems Manufacturing TD Engineer
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
Seeking a Systems Manufacturing Technology Development Engineer.
Our organization is responsible for systems integration of test equipment and SW development platforms of clients and servers.
As systems manufacturing TD engineer you will be responsible for developing systems integration processes and designing manufacturing tools.
Activities include, engage with design teams and architects to understand systems requirements, conduct DFA/DFM assessments, and provide design feedback.
Design manufacturing tools and fixtures to aide in the assembly process. Manage BOM and ensure accuracy.
Manage build readiness collaterals.
Work with engineering techs in creation of assembly instructions.
Also responsible to transfer process and tools to HVM site for ramp of product volume
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits/skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3+ months of experience and/or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6+ months of experience.
- 1+ year of design experience using Solid Works.
- 1+ years of experience in assembly manufacturing.
- 1+ years of experience in FMEA, DFM, and Risk Assessment tool.
- 1+ years of experience in BOM management.