Systems Analyst: Sales and Operations Planning BOM-Routes-Parameters
The Supply Chain Information Technology (SCIT) Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team is responsible for providing business solutions to increase the efficacy and efficiency of Intel's planning processes, including product roadmap, demand, supply, inventory, sales/revenue, financial, capital, and pricing planning. The Sales and Operations Planning team is responsible for providing solutions for Intel's strategic planning processes, aligned to Intel's reference architecture. This is an exciting time to join the team as we digitally transform the business processes and solutions for this critical planning function in close partnership with the business.
This role is responsible for owning and defining the bill of materials (BOM), factory routes, and planning parameters, including available capacity for the internal/external factory network in close partnership with the business. Responsibilities include Sales and Operations Planning (SnOP) platform configuration/enablement in line with business requirements, configuration testing, and building requirements for the Extract/Transfer/Load (ETL) process required to support the ongoing data needs for SnOP.
IT Systems Analysis work focuses on designing information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture including:
- Collecting and analyzing information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system
- Preparing flow charts, models, and procedures and conducting feasibility studies to design possible system solutions
- Estimating the costs of system solutions and preparing project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system
- Leverages Agile methodology to design and configure solutions; Works closely with the business to develop required training, change management, and operations process
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications, and provide support
- Looks for opportunities to automate business processes with technology, and may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems
The candidate should exhibit excellent communication skills and an analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- 7+ years of IT working experience in configuring and implementing supply chain planning or forecasting software solutions
- 4+ years of experience with supply network modeling for planning, including planning bills of materials, production routes, and parameters
- 4+ years of experience in User Story and User Acceptance Test development
- 3+ years of experience with Blue Yonder
- Experience with Enterprise Class Planning Solutions (i.e. Kinaxis, or SAP IBP)
- Experience in deploying and sustaining enterprise-class planning solutions
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs