STTD Sort Product Development Engineer
This position is for a Product Development Engineer within the Sort/Test Technology Development (STTD) group. As an STTD product development engineer, the candidate is expected to develop and validate test methods, test program for probing process and sort interface technology, to enable product and test equipment capability on enabling development for the next generation tester platform associated with Sort module development targeting Intel's product test solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and debug of new test methodologies and software features, including close partnership with the tester team, product engineering team, and factory customers.
- Define requirements and validation plans for exercising all aspects of a module test cell including tester, thermal subsystem, handler and tooling.
- Debug of test programs, patterns, test methods, tester hardware and software, module thermal subsystem hardware and software, and automation interaction to resolve design and implementation issues.
- Design and debug of tooling collaterals.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Self-motivated, driven, committed to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Experience with technical problem-solving.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Candidate must possess MS degree with 6 + months of experience or PhD degree with 1+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related, equivalent engineering discipline.
- Programming skills in C++, C#, and or scripting language such as Python.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by December/2022.
Experience in the following through graduate courses and or technical internship:
- Digital, Analog, Mixed signal, high speed testing, tester hardware and software
- Proficiency at using lab equipment
- Problem solving, debug skill, and analytical skills
- Data analysis skills