Software Research Engineer - Returnship to Employment
Have you taken a career break and had your resume has been rejected because of your employment gap? If so, then Intel is offering a16-week paid Returnship for experienced professionals ready to return to the workforce.
If you had need to take a break from employment for at least one year for one of the following reasons, Intel would like to welcome you to apply:
- Starting or raising a family
- Military service/military spouse
- Community service/volunteer work
- Caring for a family member or self
At Intel we are excited about our Return to Work program because we appreciate the skills of those individuals who are looking to get re-engaged back into the workforce. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experiences, and make a connection with others who are transitioning back into the workforce.
This position is VIRTUAL during a 16-week work program. The goal of this Intel program is to hire individuals who were successful throughout the program duration. A full-time offer may result after completing the Returnship work program, and will either be offered as a virtual or hybrid on-site offer.
Our Software Research Engineer/Scientist develops and implements Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) for nanoscale process technologies. The work scope includes data analysis, simulation modeling and usage/creation of software applications to perform layout correction for high resolution wafer patterning. Successful candidates will also apply software engineering methods towards the investigation and solution of technical RET problems, while utilizing their principles knowledge and theories in lithography, optics, resists, modeling, and software engineering.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Optical Proximity Correction (OPC) simulations.
- Image processing and statistical analysis of data for OPC models.
- OPC model calibration, recipe optimization and code validation.
- Support of production tape-outs and production disposition.
- Creation of technical documentation and presentations.
Candidates will possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Possess a Bachelors degree in an engineering or core science discipline (Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.)
- Have been out of the paid workforce for at least one year
In addition, possess at least one of the following qualifications:
* Proficiency in a programming (e.g. C++) or scripting (e.g. Python) language
* Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) with a variety of engineers working on multiple projects.
* Ability to utilize technical knowledge to independently identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- M.S. degree in an engineering or core science discipline (Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.).
- Database creation and management
- Linux computing environment
- Statistical data analysis
- Semiconductor processing is a plus
- Numerical modeling
- Software engineering
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs