Data center technologies created here are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Our Cloud Engineering Team is growing.
As a Cloud Software Development Engineer, you'll work on the most advanced server platforms in the world, products which fuel every computing center in existence.
- You'll design, develop, and drive software which enables and enhanced Intel hardware for all kinds of clouds - onprem, hybrid, hyperscale
- You'll lead teams across the globe, working on designs, tests, and features to enable the greatest value customers get from Intel products
- You'll become familiar with a wide array of technologies, from low-level programming, containers, and data analytics.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, validation.
- Experience in the C, C++, or Rust programming languages.
- Experience with CPU architectures - x86 and others.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Linux Foundation.
- Experience with Python, use of containers in development.
- Experience with version control systems - Git.
- Experience with product lifecycle methodologies.
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Other Locations
US,CA,San Jose;US,CA,Santa ClaraCovid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.