Senior Applications Engineer - Customer Enablement
The Customer E2E support for Custom Layout/Custom flows is a critical and visible customer-facing role that drives customer requirements to collaboratively arrive at a competitive solution with Intel internal partners to meet customer needs.
The key focus is as follows:
- Highly knowledgeable in the Custom layout/Custom flows domain to be able to understand and apply the technical concepts, systems, development methods, and drive solutions for the customer
- Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple teams, and stakeholders. Has decision making authority at the program level
- Frame the project objectives, focuses, and navigates effort to solve problems, removes roadblocks, manages risks, schedules, drives recommendations to align senior management
- Is the key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally in this domain.
- Exercises judgment and discretion to develop solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches
- Oversees identification of tasks and research, dependencies, communicates expectations to core team members
- Ensures appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field AND 10+ years of professional work experience OR Master's degree in one of engineering disciplines referenced above AND 8+ years of professional work experience
- 8+ years of industry experience in the following areas (having more than one will be preferred): Custom layout knowledge and familiarity using Cadence Virtuoso or Synopsys Custom Compiler; Experience with custom tools, flows and methodologies; EDA tools flows and methodologies for SoC Design, IP Library Development or Analog IP Design, and interacting with internal tool developers and external EDA vendors; Silicon process technology development and related process design kits (PDKs)
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs