Principal Engineer - TD Metals and CMP
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Intel's Logic Technology Development (LTD) group is at the core of advanced silicon process technologies, continuing to fabricate devices that have pushed the boundaries of power, area and performance. With a full roadmap of future technologies under development to enable leadership products, LTD needs technical leaders to help innovate and lead the organization to success.
Thin films group, a unique and diverse team within LTD, and comprised of modules that focus on leading edge thin film deposition, including metals, metal oxides, epitaxial silicon films, and planarization techniques is looking for Principal engineers to lead and deliver innovative solutions for advanced process technologies that enable rapid miniaturization of integrated devices. Principal Engineers in the LTD group play a critical role in driving innovation at a regular cadence which is key to process technology leadership and unlocking the potential of Intel's IDM 2.0 strategy. As technical leaders, Principal engineers are expected to lead teams of highly motivated engineers in technical work groups in solving problems and may have a small team of people directly reporting to them. Intel looks for its technical leaders to leverage their talents and magnify their impact through excellent collaboration with other technical teams inside and outside of LTD.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading Working Groups to set direction towards solving complex technical problems and providing solutions across multiple technology programs
- Developing roadmap for successful implementation of innovative processes that meets program requirements, goals and timelines
- Driving selection and development of materials and equipment with external vendors, in collaboration with Global Supply Chain (GSC), to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield and productivity targets and deliver successful process technology.
- Partnering with integration group to develop process flows, incorporating and optimizing novel materials to meet process technology requirements.
- Leading a group of highly effective teams and may have a small team of people directly reporting to you
- Demonstrating organization and emotional intelligence to understand how work is completed and how to build teams to reach new heights.
- Supporting the development of a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive cultural environment where employees can bring their whole selves to contribute and grow to their maximum potentials.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following skills/experiences and behavioral traits:
- 10+ years of experience leading and setting priorities for engineering teams in a large organization
- 10+ years manufacturing process development experience optimizing semiconductor chemistries and process tools
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and align with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be self-directing, show initiative and work with diverse teams in a dynamic environment
- Exhibits skills to integrate in depth knowledge of several disciplines and ability to lead development and implementation of highly advanced strategies and concepts
- Demonstrated skills in building a vibrant and inclusive organizational culture
- Experience working in roles that require both daily tactical consistency as well as long term strategy definition and roadmap execution.
- Engineering degree in Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, or a closely related field.
- 15+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs