Oregon Assembly Technology Integration Engineer
Oregon Assembly Technology Integration (OATI) is the technology integration group formed as part of Intel's efforts to continue providing market leading products; and a growing team with significant scope and exposure.
OATI owns developing process technology in Bumping , Wafer level assembly and Die prep and this position is intended to support the Die Prep process development.
We need motivated and experienced engineers to contribute and excel in Assembly Technology Development.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage New Product Introduction and Systems setup/Coordination, associated Process Development and quality through Die Prep
- Lead Task Forces and working groups to promptly solve integrated problems
- Own and manage complex projects and drive schedules
- Lead design rule definitions and technology offerings from Die Prep.
Candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits and/or skills:
- Have strong communication and presentation skills to work to different stakeholders and customers
- Demonstrate leadership skills and One Intel culture with teams spread across different geographies and organizations in and outside Intel.
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements:
If you are a U.S. citizen, the government may require that you certify that you are a U.S. citizen.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project.
Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. government's security check requirement should the government impose these requirements.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordinglyQualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Candidate must possess a Masters degree with 2 years experience or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or Materials Science or Physics.
6 months of experience in the following:
- Project/Program Management
- Knowledge of NPI methodology DOE and statistical Process control.
- Model based problem solving experience .
- Familiarity with Assembly Process
- working experience with External Customers Rudimentary knowledge of characterization techniques such as CSAM, Xray, XPS, FTIR, SEM, EDX.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs