ODS Manufacturing Technician
Intel's state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical and manufacturing skills, from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting, in a demanding and challenging production environment.
Our ODS (Oregon Die Sort) Manufacturing Technicians operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment in a cleanroom environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new work.
In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- Collecting and evaluating operating data to conduct online equipment adjustments and ensure process optimization.
- Running lots in a qualitative way.
- Improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line and reviewing technological health and stability.
- May be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Judgment and initiative in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Shift 6: (nights backend) PM-AM Wed-Sat and alternating Saturday nights.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
The candidate must possess at least one of the below requirements.
- Military training in a technical field such as Electronics, Mechanical, or similar Technical field.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certification in a technical field such as Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, Computer Electronic Engineering Technology, or related field of study.
- An Associate's degree in a STEM discipline.
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must be willing to:
- Work a day/night shift compressed workweek schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve-hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day/night every other week.
- Work in a cleanroom environment wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses, and gloves.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. 5 times/day, spend the majority of the time (greater than 90%) on the floor working toolsets, walking 2-4 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for 9 hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. with experience in mechanical maintenance, manufacturing environment, semiconductor environment, or related field.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs