MPE DDG Product Development Engineer - CG
In this role responsibilities may include although not limited to:
- Ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- Make significant contributions to design development and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluate develop and debug complex test methods
- Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions
- Test validate modify and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship for those with a Bachelor's degree and less than 3 years of post-degree experience. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years' related job experience.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and 1+ years of experience or a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- Digital electronics HVM VLSI design Assembly/OS programming
- System architecture and/or microarchitecture for processor SOC Servers experience
- Drive system level debug leveraging appropriate tools and architectural experience to get root cause of failure
- Automatic Test Equipment ATE test content creation to support test hole closure ATE test program and debug experience to support test debug and validation
- Post silicon electrical mixed signal circuit validation or circuit marginality validation
- Coding skills in C, C++. C# or other OO programming language OR In a scripting environment Python or PerlData structure statistical data analysis
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs