LTD Parametric Test Product Engineer
Parametric (ETest) Test Engineers are a key element of Intel's Logic Technology Development (LTD) Organization. These engineers work with Device, Yield and Reliability teams to develop and improve test structures and test methods used in the development of all Intel technologies including 10nm, 7nm and beyond.
At Intel you will be in the middle of leading scientific research enabling our manufacturing operations to innovate device architectures, coupled with architecture realization. Test Engineers are also involved in the daily design, executing, and analyzing of experiments necessary to meet required engineering and process specifications.
You must possess the minimum degree and experience to be initially considered for this outstanding Engineering position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum experiences can also be obtained through schoolwork, class project work, internships, military training, and/or work direct related experience.
PhD in Engineering (Device Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, will be preferred) or expect to have the required degree before starting the position.
MS degree in Engineering (Device Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering will be referred) and at least 3 + years of experience in electrical test, device electrical characterization or device design.
1 + year experience in one or more of the following items:
- Device or circuit design, layout, or testing.
- Device characterization and instrumentation.
- Test system development, validation, or characterizing electronic equipment for complex automated systems and experiments.
- Parametric Testing - (Standard V93K systems).
- Developing ATE programing in C/C++, Scripts: (Perl, JSL, Python), Unix, and Linux.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs