Intel Manufacturing Technician
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for technical and maintenance work to maintain safety, quality, output, and cost performance of the manufacturing factory. In addition, you will support engineering and manufacturing activities aligned to factory priorities.
Manufacturing Technicians operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment inside a clean room environment. It includes performing operational tasks, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting to determine problems with equipment used in the manufacturing process.
Manufacturing Technicians may also conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in process development. Both operations and maintenance functions require proficiency in multi-tasking and basic computer skills. Work assignments are semi-routine in nature and the work is performed within defined parameters.
Candidates must be willing to:
- Regularly lift to 25 lbs.
- Wear closed toe shoes for the duration of shift.
- Walk 3-5 miles and stand or sit for up to 9 hours within a shift.
- Push carts for a distance of at least 500m
- Climb and perform work on ladders or at heights.
- Spend most of the time (more than 90 percent less break time) in a clean room environment working on tool sets, processing wafers, and standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Work in a clean room environment wearing a gown, hood, booties, safety glasses and gloves for the duration of shift.
- Work on a night or day shift compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
The ideal candidate must proficiently:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance or troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Read schematics and drawings or diagrams.
- Perform detailed visual inspection tasks.
- Use job specific fixtures, basic hand tools.
A successful candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated strong communication skills. Be comfortable presenting issues and solutions.
- Work well in a diverse team environment.
- Work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Produce quality results in a timely manner.
- Disciplined with the ability to self-motivate.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills
- Effective use of constructive confrontation to address issues
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must be able to start within 6 months of receiving the offer.
This is a compressed Back-end night shift position
7:30pm - 8:00am Wed-Fri and every other Wed-Sat
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidates must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements:
An Associate's or higher degree in a STEM related field. Candidate must possess the degree or expect to complete the required degree by employment start date.
3+ years of equivalent military training in Mechanics / Machinists / Electronics / Avionics / Automotive Mechanics / Maintenance / EOD / Equipment / Repairers / Systems / Technician / Sonar Training
Highly motivated and self driven
Excellent Oral and Written communications
Microsoft Product efficient. ie MS Teams, Excel, Outlook
Excellent time management skills
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs