Facilities TD Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity and Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do. We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services' success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today.
As a Facilities TD Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the Virtual Factory Network for process technology transfers in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within the area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing facility or environmental excursions, own system documentation and maintenance strategy.
- Support Facilities technology and development for the virtual factory network.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure the latest and most cost-effective solutions are developed and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure compliance with safety code and Intel standards, as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
- Provide transfer support to high volume manufacturing facilities converting to new process technologies and ongoing technical guidance to high volume manufacturing facility teams to maintain and improve factory operations.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Passion for Safety.
- Willingness to communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Willingness to work as a part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's of Science degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering or closely related field of study.
*Will consider degrees in Civil, Electronics, or Environmental Engineering with facilities maintenance related coursework.
- EIT certification.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering or closely related field of study.