Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets, and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use, and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
As a Facilities Electrician your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems.
- Work from drawings, schematics, and other electrical documentation.
- Work with other discipline technicians to support mechanical and process equipment.
- Use and update electrical procedures for electrical maintenance and operation.
- Conduct functional acceptance testing for newly installed components of the electrical distribution system.
- Conduct daily rounds and readings.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Willingness to pass CPR/AED training.
- Expertise work in a high-paced team environment.
- Willingness to support a team culture of high performance, to meet safety and quality goals.
- Skills to read single line diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
- Skills to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take appropriate corrective action.
- Expertise reading one line electrical diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
- Willingness to work a compressed day work week schedule.
The ideal candidate must work a Compressed Work Week schedule. Shift 6: (nights backend) PM-AM Wed-Sat and alternating Saturday night
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- The candidate must have an active Oregon journeyman license or Oregon reciprocal agreement journeyman license from the states of Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Utah, Wyoming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in heavy personal protective equipment including Level 4 arc flash protection suit outside in high temperatures and to lift up to 30 lbs. and pull 250 lbs. at least once a day.
3+ years of experience with:
- All aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- Maintenance requirements for industrial electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution (up to 15kv), switchgear, generators, and variable frequency drives.
- Electrical metering and testing equipment including multi-meter, Megger, High-Pot, ground fault detector, VLF, and IR camera.
- Working experience covered by National Electrical Code (NEC70), Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).