Facilities Corrosion and Water Quality Innovation Engineer
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
The Facilities Corrosion and Water Quality Innovation Engineer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide facilities engineering leadership to refine and develop existing water treatment program strategies for cosion and biological growth for both closed loop and open loop systems.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve water quality treatment technologies and provide water treatment engineering expertise to provide latest available solutions to internal customers.
- Support Virtual Factory Network for process technology development in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental, and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within the area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or environmental excursions, own system documentation, and maintenance strategy.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure the latest and most cost-effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Support major program facility design efforts for Mechanical systems, develop and present comprehensive technical proposals, concepts, and analysis in Mechanical Facility System Design feature to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Build and implement comprehensive corrosion program for analysis of aging infrastructure.
- Work in a collaborative environment, partner with engineering team peers to ensure cross-discipline connections are understood and accounted for.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills and demonstrate the application of structured problem-solving methods and tools.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Mentorship skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or closely related field with 4+ years of experience.
- Master of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, or closely related field with 3+ years in facilities and/or maintenance operations.
- 3 years of experience on water quality and treatment.
- PE Registration or EIT certification.
- Chilled Water, Cooling Tower, Compressed Air, Process Cooling Water, and Vacuum pump experience in Maintenance, Operation, and system design.
- Knowledge of water treatment chemistry and equipment for safe application to mitigate corrosion and biological growth.
- Design/construction of closed loop water quality treatment for corrosion.
- Biological growth control in mechanical systems (Oil-Free Air - compressors, Process Cooling Water, Vacuum pumps, Chilled Water, Heating Water, Cooling Tower).
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs