Electrical Innovation Engineer
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
As an Electrical Innovation Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage, and influence the facilities electrical power distribution innovation portfolio for the CS TD organization.
- Act as CS TD electrical innovation champion for First of a Kind and cost efficiency ideas that will be implemented in OR and across the VF.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team.
- Willingness to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees, engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Problem-solving skills and demonstrate application of structured problem-solving methods and tools.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on power/utilities system is required with 6+ years industry related electrical power engineering experience.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on power/utilities system is required with 4+ years industry related electrical power engineering experience.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on power/utilities system is required 2+ years industry related electrical power engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience in facilities electrical sustaining operations and maintenance.
- PE Registration or EIT certification is highly desired.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering/Power degree with at least 3+ years industry related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in:
- Developing and analyzing data.
- Project and program management.
- Delivering internal customer and senior management presentations/
- Influencing across business units.
- 7+ years of experience in:
- Low and medium voltage power.
- Load flow analysis, voltage drop and short circuit calculations, overcurrent device coordination and electrical utility forecasting for large manufacturing facilities.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs