Electrical Design Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Our Engineers are highly valued and are relied on to provide technical leadership in their area of expertise. They are one of the first to be consulted for tool installation of new First of Kind equipment applying engineering principles to properly size facility feeds. Early in the project they develop site feasibility studies, assess supplier proposals to optimize cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance of a new project. They later develop more detailed scope through field walks and collaboration with facilities operations partners and discipline engineers. During detailed design and construction performed by our world-class supply chain partners, our Engineers serve as the Owners representative to provide technical guidance and issue resolution.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Collaborate across engineering disciplines organizations and geographic boundaries.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver quality results with minimal supervision.
- Committed to prioritizing safety in all aspects of their work culture.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- To be part of a global leadership team in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- Competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- Benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- An employer that is committed on making a world more connected for an intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
Candidate must possess one of the following:
Bachelors degree with 3+ years of experience in the field of Electrical Engineering Electrical with a focus in Power Analysis Power Systems or Energy Delivery
OR, Master's degree with 1+ years of experience in the field of Electrical Engineering Electrical with a focus in Power Analysis Power Systems or Energy Delivery
1 year of practical experience with basic SQL queries and is familiar with no-code/low-code products (i.e. Microsoft Power Automate, Workato, etc.)
Have passed the FE exam and have Oregon E.I.T
PE license in the State of Oregon or able to obtain it within 6 months of hir
6+ months of experience in the following:
MEP related work experience or Tool Install design experience
2D CAD or 3D Modeling Software (eg AutoCAD Inventor SolidWorks Revit)
Reading construction drawings
Creating or executing engineering processes
Applicable engineering experience in facility or equipment design
Engineering methods and design principles to ensure analyzed content is both feasible and constructible
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs