Customer SW Engineer
Intel's Accelerated Computing and Graphics (AXG) group is on an exciting journey to deliver unprecedented computing power to everyone.
As a new business within Intel, this is an opportunity to help influence and shape how the Accelerator and Solutions Customer Engineering team provides enabling, advocacy and support for our OEM and ODM customers as they develop, validate and launch server systems that include Intel GPU products and IFL custom accelerator products. The Customer SW Engineer reports into the Accelerator and Solutions Customer Hardware Engineering team.
This is an Intel Federal Position. In this role, you would provide customer enabling support for Intel Federal (IFL) products and ensure customer success in deploying them.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Representing customer requirements and preferences through advocacy within Intel, into various teams that develop, validate, and deploy product
- Providing design-in support and information to customers while developing a trusted-advisor relationship with their engineering teams to ensure customer success in the development and launch of Intel product-based products
- Creating tools and collateral to help make customers' work easier and faster, and make your own work more impactful at scale
- Developing technical presentations for the customer and running customer technical meetings.
- Providing technical support for your customer including hands on debug or assisting them with problem solving issues on their product including collaborating with cross-functional engineering and business teams to drive solutions for customers
- Other may include writing white papers, developing new product requirements or specifications, lab management, ordering and managing equipment, running product experiments and pilots, and issue database management
- Travel for customer visits may be required, as needed.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Customer Obsessed - Motivated to drive customer success across technical and organizational boundaries and ability to identify and resolve both customer technical and relationship issues independently
- One Intel - Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fearless - Ability to adapt and operate in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment with a strong sense of task prioritization to maximize impact
- Truth and Transparency - Ability to clarify and drive vague or unclear requirements, and excellent communication (verbal and written) with experience writing documentation and delivering training presentations
- Inclusion - Ability to bring out the best in the team and others through supportive, positive role-modeling
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Computer or Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or directly related field with 5+ years’ experience in Software Development. Or, Master's Degree in the same field, with 3+ years Software Development experience.
Experience in the following:
- Manageability software/firmware, BIOS or driver code development
- Intel server software architecture including use of hardware features, driver architecture
- Reading and interpreting or developing code in various Linux OS development environments
- Experience with project and bug tracking database software such as JIRA
- Knowledge of Windows OS code development environments
- Development of scripts in Python or Perl
This position involves work on a US Government Contract. Applicants may be required to provide proof of citizenship in order to comply with US government requirements. Any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon satisfying any proof of citizenship to meet US government requirements.Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs