Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Estimating is part of TMG TD and responsible to provide all estimating support for global capital projects supporting Technology Development TD, Fab Construction Enterprise, Corporate Services, Assembly Test Manufacturing and Assembly Test TD. We are looking for world class technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
We are looking for a global construction economist to support the construction estimating and construction enterprise. The ideal candidate would include a econometric acumen and a construction market understanding. Ability to have versatile skills in modelling, extracting information from observations and experiments, develops processes and strategies to determine the construction markets in multiple regions around the world and interpret market data in a cost implication manner to incorporate on each project. Construction markets include material, equipment, labor, and supply chain challenges and this role will need to establish a variety of economic sources and statistics references, develop indicators and project processes for use of market data.
Economist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the market content expert for capital projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders to align and build key models
- Prepares and delivers presentations and training on the availability and uses of Market Information by a wide range of users covering the entire spectrum of economic sophistication.
- Communicate the construction market implications to project managers, directors, and executives.
- Collection, extraction, verification of information from multiple economic and market data sources.
- Support and lead the development of market tracking tools and indicators
- Undertakes special economic analysis and research projects for multiple countries.
- Work with the Data Scientist/programmers to develop a database to maintain, track and user interface for project market data.
- Travel as needed to support project initiatives and market validations with local support.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and internship experience.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Business Management, Engineering Economics, Statistics or other related fields. Background in statistics methodology and applications to business problems. Masters and or PhD in Economics is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in economics, economic research, labor and material markets, construction economics and market analysis, cost engineering, or related fields
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs