Competitive Marketing Strategist
Role & Responsibilities:
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading our competitive marketing to differentiate our advantages vs ARM offerings through research, content creation and peer education.
You will need knowledge of ARM-based competitive offerings and data center products along with these other key capabilities:
- Working across marketing and business unit teams to research and develop deep understanding of our product capabilities and advantages vs ARM-based competitive offerings
- Leading the development of head-to-head messaging of Intel software advantages vs. competitive offerings from competitors
- Creating dedicated content for competitive marketing of Intel advantages vs ARM
- Working with other members of competitive team to develop strategy and plan to market these advantages externally
- Working collaboratively with Integrated Marketing team to activate the plan
- Working to develop the competitive data center posture playbook on what to expect from competition
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
Ability to digest and characterize technical information to up-level into competitive comparisons
Be a creative problem-solver with demonstrated ability to deliver both strategy and results
Ability to learn from, collaborate with, and influence the internal marketing teams for inclusion into their workload campaigns
Possess strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and collaboration skills. May require writing solution briefs articulating the Intel-value proposition for specific workloads.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales and/or marketing
- 5+ years of experience with Technical content management/writing with cross-collaboration between lines of business
- Masters degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience with/in Data Center Marketing
- 2+ years of experience with Direct Competitive marketing programs
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs