Cache Product Development Engineer - LTD
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Our Logic Technology Development (LTD) is responsible for developing advanced silicon process technologies and high-volume silicon manufacturing. Within LTD the TD Sort Test Group supports electrical characterization on both wafer and the packaged units of test vehicles used to develop these technologies. This includes supporting many advanced programs simultaneously developing content for Sort, Class and Burn-In platforms.
As a Product Development Engineer your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of test programs for a variety of circuits on LTD test chips.
- Test development of a variety of test circuits including Static Random Access Memory (SRAM); Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM); ROM, RF, SCAN, GT, IA, etc.
- Pattern and test development; pre-silicon validation and post-silicon debu
- Work closely with TD Design Enablement/Validation, Yield and Quality/Reliability engineers to define and validate test requirements.
- Drive improvements to design for test methodology and operations.
What we offer:
- We provide you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Global leadership in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- Competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- Promoting a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
Intel constantly works on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help to change tomorrow. Start today,
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates/ Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work, classes, research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
Applicants will hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent field of studies.
* Minimum of 3 months of experience in digital logic, circuit analysis, device physics and characterization developing code (i.e. C++) or scripts (Perl, JSL, Python).
1+ years of experience and knowledge in the following:
* Electrical test equipment and instrumentation, Design for Test (DFT)
* Strong communication skills, analysis of complex process issues and identification of a solution.
* Demonstrated work in a dynamic team environment and flexible to handle ambiguity and diverse task.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs