As an analog / mixed-signal designer within Intel's Design Enablement (DE) organization, your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not always be limited to, utilizing the following skills:Qualifications
1. Develop, design and test physical layer (PHY) circuits covering LC and ring PLLs, bandgap reference, thermal sensing, and security circuits as well as integrating them into Intel's first technology test chips.
2. Capture of design and measurement results to guide the next generation of process technology and circuit specifications based on requirements for critical wireline interfaces.
3. Work closely with process and product/IP engineers to anticipate interface requirements and use design and test results to accelerate process technology and product development.
Inside this Business Group
- You will need to have a master's degree in Electrical, Computer or Electrical and Computer Engineering with at least 1 year of professional experience, or a Ph.D. in the same fields of study. Experience in each of the areas listed below is required to be considered for this position, but preferred qualifications are not and are just considered a plus in your overall application.
- Design and test of custom analog and mixed-signal circuits in one or more of the following areas: clock generation and distribution circuits, ADCs/DACs, inductors, transmission lines, RF and millimeter-wave circuits, Regulators or references.
- Analog design skills including specification, design and verification
- Analyze and guide layout for advanced process technology nodes
- Mixed signal design validation
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.